Thursday, April 21, 2011

One More Challenge!!

I know that almost half the year has gone by.. but this was one challenge I was looking for.. This year seems the golden year for Indian Authors and I have loads of books by New Authors on my TBR pile and this challenge just seems to blend in...

So, here goes..

2011 South Asian Challenge


The challenge is simple.. we are just required to read books about South Asia or by South Asian authors. For the uninitiated.. South Asia consists of (at least for this challenge), India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, and the Maldives.


My potential list of books
  1. I'm not nineteen, I'm not twenty four...I've been nineteen for five years.. by Sachin Garg -  Read
  2. Single in the City - Sushmita Bose - Read
  3. Tales from Firozsha Baag - Rohinton Mistry - Read
  4. Chanakya's Chant - Ashwin Sanghi
  5. The Diary of a Social Butterfly - Moni Mohsin
  6. Balloonists - Rajorshi Chakraborti
  7. The All Bengali Crime Detectives - Suparna Chatterjee
will keep adding..

No comments: