Saturday, January 8, 2011

Challenges

This post is a round-up of the reading challenges I have decided to particpate in this year. I have signed up for six challenges (so far.. trying really hard not to over commit). I think of this as a super easy New Year's Reading Resolution This post is a round-up of all the challenges and to help me keep track of my goals. Most of these challenges tie-in well with my goal to read and review at least 100 books in this year. I have also gone for challenges which will help me broaden my reading horizons (as mentioned in the previous post).

My Challenges for 2011 are, (click on the images to go to the sign-up pages)



The 100+ Reading Challenge 2011: To read 100 or more books in 2011

 


The Shakespeare Reading Challenge: Puck Level: Read 4 plays over the year, 1 of which may be replaced by a performance


The 2011 E-Book Reading Challenge: Level Fanatical: Read 75 e-books
 


1st In a Series Reading Challenge 2011: Level Series Lover: Read 6 books that are the first in any series 



The Historical Romance Challenge: Read and Review 12 Historical Romances (there is also a giveaway)




Historical Fiction Challenge 2011: Level Serious Bookaholism: 20 Historical Fiction Books



Lets hope I have not gone overboard with them and can finish some :)

Wish Me Luck!

No comments: