Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Review: See Jane Score (Chinooks Hockey #2)

See Jane Score (Chinooks Hockey Team, #2)See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I started reading this book as soon as I finished Simply Irresistible, the first book in the Chinooks Hockey Team series. I was hoping to find some of the same characters making a reappearance in a more meaty role. However, this book takes you forward a few years, where the two hockey players mentioned in Simply Irresistible have retired. The book has a good hero, but his character is not given much depth. I know that he has good manners and is worried about his injury. But that is it! However, I loved the chemistry between Jane and Luc, and the dialogue was very witty and loads of fun.



One common theme I noticed between both the Hockey series books was that both heroines have low slef esteem. Jane has a self confessed "Napolean Complex" and sabotages her own relationships.



Anyways, all in all, a very easy read, good for a fun few hours.




View all my reviews

No comments: