Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Year, New Challenges

Well, its 2012! (I know its already been 3 months, but I am going to pretend I wrote this in Jan, so please, indulge me!) 2011 went pretty well in terms of books, I completed almost all the challenges which I took and also tried to keep up with the reviews. One challenge I did not even touch though was the Shakespeare Challenge. This is personally very sad for me as I started off the exciting blogging and reviewing adventure mainly due to this challenge. However, its another year!

I read more than a 100 books last year and most of it was thanks to my e-reader and the vast collection of books available on the net. This year, I very optimistically upped my total books read number to 125 a year, and obviously, my subconsious felt the pressure and immediately made me slow down my reads. Anyways, this year, my focus is the same, to diversify my reading and get in some classics into the mix as well.

Here's to another great year of reading and reviewing!

No comments: