Thursday, May 31, 2012

Review: Bet Me

Bet MeBet Me by Jennifer Crusie


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I so so so loved this one! Its a light chick-lit, with loads of humor and BFFs and a sassy heroine. Perfect for a lazy summer afternoon. This book proves again why Jennifer Cruise is on my auto-read list.
The story is about Min, a big - boned, healthy (F-A-T) girl and Cal, a gorgeous god! They meet because of a bet and then fight attraction all the way. The story was very filmy (a la bollywood) with music and food and voices in the head shouting THIS ONE!. Its almost like a family flick with friends, mothers, fathers and nephews running around the story!

The dialogue is amazing and all the characters are a little wacky, but so real! Its a must-read for chick-lit lovers. I want to read Liza's story, I hope Jennifer Cruise writes it soon!

No comments: