Thursday, May 19, 2011

Review: The Black Lyon


The Black Lyon (Montgomery #1)The Black Lyon by Jude Deveraux
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This was one of the most boring books I have read. It was so bad that I had to abandon it. Normally, I really like Jude Deveraux books, but this was a disaster. It just kept going on and on. I should have known it was going to be dumb when the name of the key protagonist were  Lyon and Lyonene! with such names, I felt that the moment they met each other, they should have realised that they were meant to be together. Alas, that was not to be so, they predictibly fight, enter into ego issues and fall prey to silly insecurities. It was tedious. I kept wishing it would get over after this "twist" but no.. there was always a few hundred pages remaining. I finally gave up halfway when she gets convinced (again) that he does not love her..

I would not recommend this to anyone! I give it 1/5


View all my reviews

No comments: